Tuesday, March 16, 2010

24 is GOOD again

I've posted before about the Fox TV show, 24. My DVR records it on Monday nights, and I watch it early in the morning on Tuesday when I work out on my exercise bike. This morning, I watched last night's episode, and for the first time all year, I was completely gripped. I won't spoil it for those who have DVRed it and haven't watched or those who will watch it on Hulu. I will just say that the plot twist at the end was ingenious, and I felt stupid for not picking up on it. Well done. Probably the best episode in 3 or 4 years. The writing was clever - almost perfect. The only negative was the silly sub-plot about Dana's ex-boyfriend. Other than that, this may be a top 3 or 4 all time episode. (Either that, or the recent ones have been so dull and predictable that this one just stands out by comparison.) Anyway, 24 is good again. I'm very excited to see next week's episode on Tuesday morning.